IOM Information and Return Counselling Centres in Berlin and Brandenburg
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) runs two Counselling Centres in Berlin and in Brandenburg for migrants interested in returning to their country of origin.
The counselling services are open to all third-country nationals living in Berlin and Brandenburg who are interested in voluntary return to their country of origin. The Counselling Centres attach great importance to neutral and, if requested, anonymous counseling.
Areas of counseling:
- Information about funding for voluntary return
- Information about reintegration programs
- Information about the situation in the country of return
- Referral to other institutions and aid organizations
- General guidance on organizing departure
- If requested: Contacting migration officers of the Aliens Department in order to resolve barriers to departure
IOM Information and Return Counselling Centre Berlin
at Landesamt für Einwanderung (LEA), Alien's Department
House A, 1. Floor, Room 176
Tel: + 49 30 90269 4848 / +49 160 90332446
Mo + Tue 07:00 - 14:00, Thu 09:00 - 17:00
Thu 10:00 - 17:00
If you want to make an appointment at the counselling centre in Berlin, please proceed as follows:
- Please contact us in advance by phone or email.
- The IOM Counselling Centre will send you an appointment card.
- Make an appointment at the counselling centre with your appointment card.
- Alternatively, you can use our OSA - Online Appointment Booking.
Due to the current situation it is not possible to visit the counselling centre without an appointment.
IOM Information and Return Counselling Centre Brandenburg
For information on office hours and addresses in Brandenburg, please call us or use our OSA - Online Appointment Booking, as we offer counselling on different days in different locations in Brandenburg.
Tel: + 49 170 9684163
Tel: + 49 160 98727498
Due to the current situation, it is unfortunately not possible to attend without an appointment.
The project is funded by the Senate of Interior and Sports Berlin and the Ministry of the Interior of Brandenburg.